INTRO ABOUT COMPANY
TeamGOV is an SBA 8(a), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB); Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) & HUBZone status business that provides services and products in the following areas: 6114 Business Schools and Computer and Management Training; 2382 Building Equipment Contractors; 4931 Warehousing and Storage; 8113 Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance; 5419 Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services; 6117 Educational Support Services.
TeamGOV is a Project Management Company with three (3) focuses; Facilities Support Services, IT services, and telecommunications. We offer a wide range of services in an effort to support the needs of our clients by implementing a solution-focused model. In addition to being solution-focused, TeamGOV is equally client-centered, which enables us to make our clients the primary focal point with regards to their needs, budget parameters, time constraints and deadlines, goals, and strategies, along with projected solutions. Our commitment to each project is to deliver quality, value, and outstanding service.
We partner with our clients and develop long-lasting relationships and a solid understanding of our client’s budget and needs, seamlessly integrating our client’s needs with our resources to provide quality service. We have the capabilities, expertise, and proven track record to execute government facility management contracts.TeamGOV is an award-winning firm offering Federal, State, and Local Government Agencies convenient and easy-to-use mechanisms for obtaining a wide variety of Facilities Management & Maintenance, Program Management, Healthcare, and Technology Services/Solutions.
Depending on the agency’s procurement requirements, our services and solutions are available via the GSA Schedule and Agency-Specific Contract Vehicles:
- Broad-based Information Technology, Project Management, R&D, Cyber-Security/IA, Healthcare, and Professional Services
- Facility Maintenance and Management as well as Operation and Maintenance of Buildings
TeamGOV is committed to engaging our subject matter experts to further the mission of our government customers focused on unique, cost-effective solutions, demanding availability in real-time, with minimum paperwork, under Time and Material(T & M), Firm Fixed Price, or Cost Option contracts:
– IT Schedule 70 delivers the federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions.
– Awardees of the Seaport-NXG IDIQ provide qualified personnel, materials, facilities, equipment, test instrumentation, data collection and analysis, hardware and software, and other services to support the Department of the Navy (DON) in the execution of its overall organizational functions and the specific missions of the individual activities and ordering offices. This includes services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the DON ordering activities. Seaport-NXG awards fall into two broad categories; Engineering Services and Program Management Services.
GSA BMO Zone 1
– This Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO) Master IDIQ is intended to provide Government agencies with an acquisition vehicle offering comprehensive coverage of services that fall under the building, maintenance, and operations scope. The scope of BMO covers the most commonly used services required for complete operation and maintenance of federal controlled space and assets. This contract will provide coverage for the entire geographic area of Zone 1, which includes Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. This is the unrestricted vehicle, awarded to other-than-small businesses.
– This schedule includes services related to facilities maintenance and management solutions for real property and energy management, water conservation, and support services.